Mother's Day has quickly become one of my favorite holidays now that I am a mom. It's a good day to be thankful and remember how blessed I am to have my little family and a truly wonderful mom & mother-in-law. I also love any reason to be pampered ;) I've listed some great gift ideas for the moms in your life as well as some thoughtful non-traditional gift ideas below!
one | two | three | four | five | six | seven
1. Gold Initial Necklace: This is the one piece of jewelry I wear most days of the week. It goes with everything, she can add to it if more kids come along and is quickly becoming a staple that she can hang onto for years to come. This also makes a great new mom gift or "push present."
2. Coordinates Bracelet: These could be the coordinates of the city where her child was born, where she lived when she became a mom for the first time or any place that holds special meaning to her. Love this idea for any occasion - mother's day, anniversary, birthday, etc. I love to stack mine with my watch and a couple of other bracelets.
3. Notebooks: These pretty little things are great for the busy mom, the mom who likes to journal, the mom that plans out her meals and grocery lists, the mom that LOVES LISTS, the mom that needs to keep in all in one place to stay organized. In other words, pretty much every mom.
4. Cozy Throw: Who doesn't need another throw? GIVE ME ALL THE THROWS.
5. Candles, candles, candles. If there is one thing that I am ALWAYS burning through (pun intended) in my home it's a great candle or three. I love gifting candles that I know people love because you will always need another one eventually!
6. Jewelry Dish: This little guy is too adorable not to stash in her gift bag with her new jewelry!
7. Comfy Cardigan: This is the softest cardigan ever created. Enough said.
OTHER THOUGHTFUL IDEAS
For the Green Thumb: A Mother's Day garden - add to it every year with a new bush or perennial. In a few years she will have a sweet little corner of her yard that reminds her of how much she is loved!
For the Homebody: Anything and everything from this post. Tuck in a cute monogrammed mug along with her gift and you're all set!
For the New Mom: She has enough on her plate right now. Give her the gift of one less thing on her to-do list! Shipt offers a 6 or 12 month gift certificate for unlimited grocery delivery service. Dream. Come. True. People.
For the Mom Who Loves to Cook: Start her a collection of great kitchen pieces that you can add to every year. I love my Le Creuset dutch oven always look forward to adding to my collection every year. You can also give her a beautiful cookbook to use & display like this one or this one.
For the Wine Lover: A great bottle of her favorite wine and this pretty wine glass set.
Mother's Day will be here before you know it so get on it people!