powder | brush | gloss | concealer | lipstick | pouch
These 5 beauty products and 1 makeup pouch have made it into heavy rotation in my beauty routine for good reason!
1. It Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Pressed Illumination Powder: I purchased this as part of a package because right now that's the only way you can get it. (Side Note: this package is awesome and at a super deal, I would recommend purchasing it and using all of the products that come with it). I cannot WAIT until the pressed powder hits the stores because this stuff is like gold. I put it on after my foundation and concealer to set them and it gives my skin an "airbrush" finish with a little bit of an illuminating factor (not to mention keeps my makeup set perfectly all day). LOVE this stuff!!
2. Heavenly Skin Bye Bye Pores Powder Brush: If you haven't heard me say it a yet, listen to me now. You need invest in good brushes. The It Cosmetic brushes are amazing and they have one for every makeup product imaginable. This one is great for pressed powder/setting powder and it also came in the package deal (this brush alone is worth $58 alone...the whole package is $96. Again...amazing deal).
3. Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss in Fantaisie: This gloss goes great over any lipstick (and works well alone too). Paired with the NYX Nude Beach lipstick, it's the perfect pinky-nude color. Will be using this combo all summer long!
4. It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Illumination Full Coverage Anti-Aging Waterproof Concealer: This is one of my top 3 concealers. It is full coverage and lasts FOREVER (both on your face and in the tube). You only need a little because it goes a long way & it stays on all.day.long. I am loving the added illuminating factor to give my under eyes a little more brightness. If you are in the market for a full coverage concealer that works hard and stays put, this one is for you.
5. NYX Plus Gel Lipstick in Nude Beach: I love a good nude lipstick with a pink undertone. This one is perfect and with an under $7 price point it was well worth a try. I am loving it! Goes on smooth and easy and the tube is slender and packable into a clutch for date nights.
6. Old Navy Printed Cosmetic Bag: I'm a sucker for a cute cosmetics bag (you can never have too many, right?). This one is only $8 and comes in a few other patterns. Perfect for summer travel!