EVERYDAY: FATHER'S DAY GIFT GUIDE
It's the time of year to think about the #1 man in our lives....dad! I sat down with Dan and he dad-approved all of these items...he either has & loves them or he wants them! Talk about making my job easy.
1. Rayban New Wayfarer - If your man doesn't already own a pair (or three) of these classics this is a great gift. They look great on most face shapes, compliment every outfit and never go out of style!
2. Looflighter Electric Firestarter - Does he love to grill? This lighter is a game changer. We bought one for my dad last Christmas and he has said he can never go back to lighting the grill "the old way."
4. Beats by Dre Powerbeats - These are one of the best bluetooth headphone sets out there. The sound quality is great and they look sleek and unobtrusive. This is a great gift for a frequent traveler and/or gym rat.
5. Classic Linen Blend Shirt - I can't think of a more perfect summer shirt for summer than this classic button down linen shirt. This is perfect for all the dads in your life and it's a steal at this price!
6. Yeti Hopper Flip - Dan loves our Yeti Hopper Flip. It's the perfect size for just about anything - pool, beach, backyard bbq, etc. I promise you he will think you are the coolest if you show up on father's day with this baby. If you're not ready to pull the trigger on this just yet, consider a more budget friendly option - the Yeti Lowball or the Yeti Rambler 30.
7. Cutco Santoku Knife - There is nothing worse than a dull knife. Cutco knives have been around since 1949 and have a Forever Guarantee that they will hold up to pretty much anything. Every cook/grillmaster needs a good chef's knife. This one will last him a lifetime!
9. Reef Sneakers - Dan just got these and I love them on him. They turn a casual outfit up a notch and look a little nicer than wearing flip flops or Nikes. Also look great with jeans and that linen button down shirt (see number 5)!