EVERYDAY: FATHER'S DAY GIFT GUIDE
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12
It's the time of year to think about the #1 man in our lives....dad! I sat down with Dan and he dad-approved all of these items...he either has & loves them or he wants them! Talk about making my job easy.
1. Rayban New Wayfarer - If your man doesn't already own a pair (or three) of these classics this is a great gift. They look great on most face shapes, compliment every outfit and never go out of style!
2. Looflighter Electric Firestarter - Does he love to grill? This lighter is a game changer. We bought one for my dad last Christmas and he has said he can never go back to lighting the grill "the old way."
3. iPhone Case - Dan has this case and it's amazing how many compliments he gets on it. It is classic and sleek with a hint of sophistication (can a case really be sophisticated? Yes, yes it can.)
4. Beats by Dre Powerbeats - These are one of the best bluetooth headphone sets out there. The sound quality is great and they look sleek and unobtrusive. This is a great gift for a frequent traveler and/or gym rat.
5. Classic Linen Blend Shirt - I can't think of a more perfect summer shirt for summer than this classic button down linen shirt. This is perfect for all the dads in your life and it's a steal at this price!
6. Yeti Hopper Flip - Dan loves our Yeti Hopper Flip. It's the perfect size for just about anything - pool, beach, backyard bbq, etc. I promise you he will think you are the coolest if you show up on father's day with this baby. If you're not ready to pull the trigger on this just yet, consider a more budget friendly option - the Yeti Lowball or the Yeti Rambler 30.
7. Cutco Santoku Knife - There is nothing worse than a dull knife. Cutco knives have been around since 1949 and have a Forever Guarantee that they will hold up to pretty much anything. Every cook/grillmaster needs a good chef's knife. This one will last him a lifetime!
8. Ted Baker Watch - This is a great watch under $100! Update his wrist wardrobe and surprise him with a new watch!
9. Reef Sneakers - Dan just got these and I love them on him. They turn a casual outfit up a notch and look a little nicer than wearing flip flops or Nikes. Also look great with jeans and that linen button down shirt (see number 5)!
10. RVCA Swim Shorts - These are a great update to your regular swim shorts. They actually look like regular shorts so they can go from pool to playground with no problem.
11. Big Green Egg - Get him this if you want to win the "coolest wife ever" award. Bonus: once he has one he will want to do all the cooking. This is the gift that will keep on giving!
12. Lululemon Tech Shirt - One of the best athletic shirts for men in my opinion. Fits great, is fast drying and is an all around perfect workout shirt.