EVERYDAY: AMAZON FINDS
Recently I've been prepping for baby and getting the most out of my Amazon Prime membership ifyouknowwhatimean. I've been able to find some items that will make post partum life a little more comfortable and convenient and while I was perusing I found some really great fashion, travel & everyday finds! I've been so impressed with what I've received that I've listed my top 7 finds for you. The best part? Everything is under $30!
1. Lapaya One Piece Swim Suit - I'm already prepping myself for the post-baby trips to the pool (I'm due in March and pool days will be right around the corner). This super cute suit will keep things tucked in and in place until I'm back in my pre-baby shape!
2. Kindred Bravely Nursing Sleep Bra - After baby #1 I realized this was a necessity. The amount of leakage throughout the night right after baby can be a real pain. This Kindred Bravely bra is super soft and will make those middle of the night feedings much more comfortable.
3. ROWNYEON Mini Makeup Train Case - We already have quite a few trips on the calendar for 2018 and I decided it was finally time for an upgrade in the makeup travel case department. I was tired of digging through my makeup bag trying to find what I needed! This case has adjustable foam dividers that make it SO EASY to keep my makeup organized while traveling. Definitely going to come in handy during all of our trips this year!
4. Ikee Design Acrylic Jewelry & Cosmetic Storage Display Boxes - My nesting instinct has kicked in and has me cleaning out every closet and cabinet in our home. This includes our bathrooms which were in major need of an overhaul! I got rid of a ton of old makeup & products and found this cute acrylic box to keep all of the makeup I decided to keep nice and organized. It's so nice to be able to see and find everything I need so easily now!
5. Kindred Bravely Washable Organic Nursing Pads - I learned my lesson the first time around that I needed these right after baby. I'm sure everyone has experienced or at least seen in the movies the embarrassing moments when you are a new mom and and you have a "leak." When you begin nursing it's really common and I use these inside my bras (especially at night) to soak up any of the leakage that may come through. The best part is they are washable so you just toss them in with your laundry to clean them!
6. Aoocan Handle for Yeti Rambler 30 oz Tumblers, Rtic, Sic Cup Ozark Trail and more - This is one of those things that you don't know you need until you buy it. Of course I could go without but now that I have it (and at this price)...why would I?? Fits a bunch of different types of cups and has lots of colors to choose from as well!
7. Riojay Pullover Fleece - I purchased this to wear during our upcoming babymoon in the mountains. I love how soft it is and it has plenty of give for my growing belly (not tight and restricting). It has a great price point (under $25) and I would definitely size up one if you do order one. Comes in a super cute white/pink color as well!